If you rely upon legacy media for the news, you'd think that Gaza was some kind of killing ground upon which innocent Palestinians are regularly targeted by Israelis. But in Gaza, as in most places around the Middle East, the most prolific murderers of Muslims are other Muslims.
The following graphic screen-captures depict a mass execution of civilians in Gaza by members of the murderous gang of thugs known as Hamas.
Mass executions? Genocide? Apartheid?
Yes -- all of those things.
And legacy media is utterly silent.
Lining civilians up against a wall and executing them like the Nazis at Babi Yar.
And the typical separatist front groups, CAIR and the like, are silent on these events.
Should you do a search for "Hamas mass murder Gaza", you'll find plenty of references to Zionists killing innocents.
Or terrorist-laden "Freedom Flotillas".
But let terrorists kill thousands of innocents in New York, or Mumbai, or Beslan, Madrid, London, Uzbekistan, Bali, Baghdad, Kashmir and dozens of other venues, and the media can't seem to determine what the attackers' motivation may be.
After all, it's not real news unless Israelis are involved.
Labels: Gaza» Hamas
Labels: John Bolton
John Bolton, ambassador to the United Nations under President George W. Bush, suggested in an interview he could run for president with the intention of bringing more attention to national security.
via matzav.comthis would be a very good choice for the voter. this guy has respect and credibility
Labels: Bahrain» Bomb Iran» Iran» King Hamad bin Isa al-Khalifa» Petraeus» WikiLeaks
Labels: Bomb Iran» Iran» North Korea» WikiLeaks
Yonhap News Agency, via European Pressphoto AgencyThe missiles could for the first time give Iran the capacity to strike at capitals in Western Europe or easily reach Moscow, and American officials warned that their advanced propulsion could speed Iran’s development of intercontinental ballistic missiles.
Labels: DNA» Hillary Clinton» Hitlery» HitleryClinton» U.N.» U.N. Security Council» United Nations» WikiLeaks
Hillary Clinton ordered American officials to spy on high ranking UN diplomats, including British representatives.
Top secret cables revealed that Mrs Clinton, the Secretary of State, even ordered diplomats to obtain DNA data – including iris scans and fingerprints - as well as credit card and frequent flier numbers.
All permanent members of the security council – including Russia, China, France and the UK – were targeted by the secret spying mission, as well as the Secretary General of the UN, Ban Ki-Moon.
Secret spy mission: U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton ordered diplomats to spy on UN leaders, including Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon Work schedules, email addresses, fax numbers, website identifiers and mobile numbers were also demanded by Washington. The U.S. also wanted ‘biographic and biometric information on UN Security Council permanent representatives’. The request could break international law and threatens to derail any trust between the U.S. and other powerful nations. Requests for IT related information – such as details of passwords, personal encryption keys and network upgrades - could also raise suspicions that the U.S. was preparing to mount a hacking operation.It is set to lead to international calls for Mrs Clinton to resign.
The fishing expedition was ordered by Mrs Clinton in July 2009, but followed similar demands made by her predecessor, Condoleeza Rice.
Mrs Clinton called for biometric details ‘on key UN officials, to include undersecretaries, heads of specialised agencies and their chief advisers, top SYG [secretary general] aides, heads of peace operations and political field missions, including force commanders’.
Mrs Clinton's orders followed on from those given by former U.S. Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice, shown here with former United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan in Rome in 2006
via dailymail.co.ukReally? GOOD!!!!!!
Labels: Amish» Kotel
Representatives of the Amish community from the United States and Switzerland paid a visit to the Western Wall on Saturday night, during which they asked the forgiveness of the Jewish people over their group's silence during the Nazi's extermination of Jews during the Holocaust.Representatives take highly unusual step of using modern transportation to make journey to the Holy Land; commit to loudly supporting Jews.
Iran steadily smuggled arms to Hizballah using various means including in ambulances and medical vehicles during the 2006 war - Wikileaks Confirm Our Analysis of U.S. Policy and Middle East PoliticsLabels: Arafat» Assad» Bomb Iran» Hamas» Hezbollah» Hizbullah» Hizzbollah» Julian Assange» North Korea» Tehran» Turkey» WikiLeaks
1. Iran steadily smuggled arms to Hizballah using various means including in ambulances and medical vehicles during the 2006 war. This violates the laws of war. At times, the media has condemned Israel for attacking ambulances though it showed Hamas was also using such vehicles for military and arms-smuggling operations. Moreover, the postwar UN force proved consistently ineffective in stopping smuggling while the U.S. government did not denounce Iran, Syria, and Hizballah for breaking the ceasefire arrangements.
2. Israeli leaders have repeatedly made clear in diplomatic discussions their acceptance of a two-state solution but warned that the Palestinian leadership sought Israel’s destruction.
3. Arab states have constantly been warning the United States about the threat from Iran as their highest priority, even urging the United States to attack Iran itself.
4. Iran and North Korea cooperated to provide Tehran with long-rang missiles that were shipped to Hizballah.
5. One week after President Bashar al-Asad promised a top State Department official that he would not send “new” arms to Hizballah, the United States complained that it had information that Syria was providing increasingly sophisticated weapons to the group. Yet the U.S. government did not take strong action.
(Reminds me of how Bashar promised the Bush Administration that he would stop buying oil from Iran in violation of UN sanctions but continued doing so; and how Yasir Arafat promised that he had nothing to do with terrorism and arms smuggling from Iran and then was shown to have lied. Is there a pattern here?)
6. Israel has been warning the United States about how Iran obtaining nuclear weapons would destabilize the region, not just create a danger of an Ian-initiated attack on Israel.
7. U.S. Officials in Turkey think that the current government is in fact an Islamist one, though the U.S. government (and media) keeps insisting it is some kind of democratic-reform-minded centrist regime.
Here are some sources for the raw materials:
Labels: Julian Assange» WikiLeaks
WikiLeaks has unleashed a fresh torrent of more than a quarter million confidential US cables detailing a wide array of potentially explosive and embarrassing diplomatic communiques.
The episode is now being dubbed “#cablegate” after the Twitter hashtag, which started to trend on Sunday night after selected information from the cables was released to global media. Just hours before the revelations hit the press, WikiLeaks had suffered a DDoS (Denial of Service Attack), prompting the organisation to send out this desperate tweet: “We are currently under a mass distributed denial of service attack.”
The New York Times, who has seen selected WikiLeaks cables, reported details of a Chinese government bid to hack into Google, communication around former South African president Nelson Mandela’s release, a tense standoff with Pakistan over nuclear fuel, plans to reunite the Korean peninsula after the North’s eventual collapse, and bazaar-like bargaining over the repatriation of Guantanamo Bay detainees.
One cable reveals how China’s Politburo directed the intrusion into Google’s computer systems in that country, based on what a Chinese contact told the American Embassy in Beijing in January. The New York Times reports that the Google hack was part of a coordinated campaign of computer sabotage carried out by government operatives, private security experts and Internet outlaws recruited by the Chinese government. They have broken into American government computers and those of Western allies, the Dalai Lama and American businesses since 2002, cables said.
Former South African president Nelson Mandela also receives a mention in the WikiLeaks revelations. The New York Times reports that in 1990, an American diplomat sent an excited dispatch from Cape Town: He had just learned from a lawyer for Nelson Mandela that Mandela’s 27-year imprisonment was to end. The cable conveys the momentous changes about to begin for South Africa, even as it discusses preparations for an impending visit from the Rev. Jesse L. Jackson.
The Guardian further detailed that Nelson Mandela was “furious” when a top adviser stopped him meeting Margaret Thatcher shortly after his release from prison to explain why the ANC objected to her policy of “constructive engagement” with the apartheid regime. “We understand Mandela was keen for a Thatcher meeting but that [appointments secretary Zwelakhe] Sisulu argued successfully against it,” according to the cable. It continues: “Mandela has on several occasions expressed his eagerness for an early meeting with Thatcher to express the ANC’s objections to her policy. We were consequently surprised when the meeting didn’t materialise on his mid-April visit to London and suspected that ANC hardliners had nixed Mandela’s plans.”
The cables also detail fresh suspicions about Afghan corruption, Saudi donors financing Al-Qaeda, and the US failure to prevent Syria from providing a massive stockpile of weapons to the Hezbollah militia in Lebanon since 2006.
The whistle-blower website’s chief Julian Assange said earlier on Sunday that the release of the US documents by the whistle-blower website would cover “every major issue,” as governments braced for damaging revelations.
“Over this last month much of my energy and activities have been spent preparing for the upcoming release of a diplomatic history of the United States,” Assange said.
“Over 250 000 classified cables from US embassies all around the world, and we can see already in the past week or so that the United States has made movements to try to disarm the effect that this could have.”
The White House immediately slammed the release as a “reckless and dangerous action” that puts lives at risk around the world.
“To be clear — such disclosures put at risk our diplomats, intelligence professionals, and people around the world who come to the United States for assistance in promoting democracy and open government,” White House press secretary Robert Gibbs said in a statement.
US officials in recent days have raced to contain the fall-out by warning more than a dozen countries, including key allies Australia, Britain, Canada, Israel and Turkey.
Late on Saturday Washington ruled out negotiating with WikiLeaks, saying it possessed the cables in violation of US law.
In a letter to Assange and his lawyer that was released to the media, the US State Department also said the planned leak would endanger the lives of “countless innocent individuals.”
“We will not engage in a negotiation regarding the further release or dissemination of illegally obtained US government classified materials,” State Department legal adviser Harold Koh wrote.
US officials said this was in response to a letter Assange had sent to the State Department on Friday in which he had tried to address concerns that the planned release placed individuals at risk.
“As far as we are aware, and as far as anyone has ever alleged in any credible manner whatsoever, no single individual has ever come to harm as a result of anything that we have ever published,” Assange said on Sunday.
The State Department said in its letter to Assange that WikiLeaks would also “place at risk on-going military operations” as well as “traffickers in human beings and illicit arms, violent criminal enterprises and other actors that threaten global security.”
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told reporters on Sunday that his government had not been warned by the Americans about any specific sensitive materials.
British officials said some information might be subject to voluntary agreements between the government and the media to withhold sensitive data governing military operations and the intelligence services.
The Sunday Times of London quoted one government official as warning that British citizens in Muslim countries could be targeted in a violent backlash over any perceived “anti-Islamic” views expressed.
Russia’s respected Kommersant newspaper has said the documents included US diplomats’ conversations with Russian politicians and “unflattering” assessments of some of them.
Turkish media said they included papers suggesting that Ankara helped Al-Qaeda in Iraq and that Washington helped Iraq-based Kurdish rebels fighting against Turkey.
US officials have not confirmed the source of the leaks, but suspicion has fallen on Bradley Manning, a former army intelligence agent arrested after the release of a video showing air strikes that killed civilian reporters in Iraq.
WikiLeaks argues that the first two document dumps — nearly 500,000 US military incident reports from 2004 to 2009 — shed light on the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Sweden recently issued an international warrant for Assange’s arrest, saying he is wanted for questioning over allegations of rape and sexual molestation. – Own reporter and AFP
Labels: Celebrity» Mel Gibson» Pat Sajak
1. Drew CareyDrew Carey is a registered Republican.
2. Don KingDon King has consistently supported Republican candidates throughout the years.
3. Adam SandlerAdam Sandler is a registered Republican.
4. Ben SteinBen Stein was a speechwriter for Nixon.
5. Bo DerekBo Derek is a well known Christian conservative. She campaigned for George W. Bush in 2000 and 2004.
6. Dean CainDean Cane is a registered Republican.
7. Gloria EstefanGloria Estefan is a registered Republican.
8. Heather LocklearHeather Locklear is a registered Republican.
9. Rick SchroderRick Schroder is a registered Republican.
10. James Earl JonesJames Earl Jones is a registered Republican.
11. Karl MaloneKarl Malone is a registered Republican.
12. LL Cool JLL Cool J attended the 2004 Republican National Convention.
13. Nick LacheyNick Lachey is a registered Republican.
14. Patricia HeatonPatricia Heaton is a registered Republican.
15. Pat SajakPat Sajak was a major donor to the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library. He is also a registered Republican.
16. Rachel HunterRachel Hunter is a registered Republican.
17. Robert DuvallRobert Duvall narrated most of the videos for the 2008 Republican Convention.
18. The RockThe Rock is a registered Republican.
19. did we mention..... Sammy Hagar?Contributed thousands of dollars to George W. Bushs re-election campaign.
20. Sarah Michelle GellarSMG is a registered Republican.
21. Scott BaioScott Baio is a registered Republican.
22. 50 Cent50 Cent once said, I actually like Bush. In some ways, I'm the George W. Bush of hip hop, nobody likes me, but I'm still gonna run it for the next four years.”
23. Alice CooperAlice Cooper supported Bush in 2000 and 2004.
24. Mary Lou RettonMary Lou Retton delivered the Pledge of Allegiance on the second night of the 2004 Republican National Convention.
25. Jon VoightJon Voight is a registered Republican.
26. Jessica SimpsonJessica Simpson is a registered Republican.
27. Shannen DohertyShannen Doherty is a registered Republican.
28. Stephen BaldwinSince 2001, Stephen Baldwin has been an outspoken Christian conservative.
29. Susan LucciSusan Lucci is a well known conservative Republican.
30. Sylvester StalloneSylvestor Stallone is a registered Republican.
31. Meat LoafMeat Loaf is a registered Republican.
32. Tom SelleckTom Selleck is a registered Republican.
33. Tony DanzaTony Danza is a registered Republican.
34. Wayne NewtonWayne Newton is a registered Republican.
35. Bruce WillisBruce Willis claims he is an Indepedent, but has endorsed Republican candidates since 2000.
36. Johnny RamoneJohnny Ramone was a registered Republican.
37. Chuck NorrisChuck Norris has donated more than $32,000 to Republican candidates and organizations since 1988.
38. Kelsey GrammerKelsey is a long time Republican. He campaigned for McCain.
39. Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood has been a registered Republican since 1951 but describes himself as a libertarian.
40. And of course, Mel GibsonSource.
Pam Geller’s new poster vandalized by leftist, so sanctimonious she can’t even see why she was arrestedMona Eltahawy is a darling of the feminist progressive left. She was recently attacked in Egypt's Tahrir square. ...another left win...
well, good! This will allow the public to talk about Islam. The more free conversation on the issue the better. they can't frame the con...
it did work for Obama though. Remember Obama Girl? image from the South Florida Chronicle It_is_not_clear_where_or_how the g...
Liberal multiculturalists insist that Islam is the same as other major world religions. As usual, they are full of shit.. The l...
But one also finds in the human heart a depraved taste for equality, which impels the weak to want to bring the strong down to their level, ...
The CURSE is BACK! ( Wiz Bang ) If you weren’t watching ESPN this evening you missed some serious baseball drama. The Boston Red Sox an...
but the Third Intifada pages are OK?
http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2013/06/stuxnet-was-out-of-control-we-had-to.html How many large-scale cyberattacks have taken place to th...
Jordan recently seized 20 tons of chemicals trucked in by confessed al-Qaeda members who brought the stuff in from Syria. The chemicals i...