I'm impressed that I caused such lengthy dialogue.
I'm not going to deny that I'm going to savor this moment of seeing my name in a thread... but frankly I'm bored with this and most of the threaded issues related to @panopticons. feeling a lot of butting heads. I'm a creative person and I feel that this social culture is way too transparent for free thought to really emerge... but this is all theory. I sincerely doubt I ruined your day as much as you say I have. Get a LIFE!
first let me deal with the personal
I'm not crazy.
My actions were premeditated and thought out for a very long time.
If I am crazy... that is a very slippery slope.
I don't think anyone here is crazy. I think some of you have an agenda, but that is not crazy. I see you benefitting from the context I am presenting you.
(1) Kosso. No Apologies to you. Your worse half is not a nice person. She was hostile from the get go. Don't expect me to act like a gentleman online. I am not a physical threat to her. She is the one that instigated the nastiness from the very beginning. The worst thing is she assumed this was all about her, when @panopticons had nothing to do with her personally. That is how vain she is. Frankly she's just a curmudgeon, but kind of a stupid one.
(2) Queen of Spain is a NAZI... and so is anyone who has Reverend Wright's opinions. As a Jew I'm not afraid to use the term NAZI just because you feel uncomfortable with it. Stalin was a NAZI, Arafat was a NAZI and so is Queen of Spain. I'm not going to get penned in by how you define your language. For me NAZI is a person who hates JEWS. Either directly or indirectly. I will defend myself physically and those that go out of they're way to mess with Jews I will take action. Kind of pointless to talk about theory when you have a gun to your head metaphorically. I have no delusions or grandiose pretensions of pacifism.
(3) Roy Blumenthal your exactly why I created Panopticons, because "Leftists" like you always see censorship and power as a convenience for your own ideas. Your more in love with the label of liberalism in your own head then the people who get hurt by your orthodoxy. Your not about liberties. There is nothing "Liberal" about you.
(4) you don't like it. block it. I didn't create the twitter architecture and frankly I'm as frustrated as everyone else with it's drawbacks. I'm exploring the boundaries and we all should.
(5) please don't bring my family into this. For one thing if your real issue is my politics then you should know that I am the only conservative in my family (probably ever). My father was a well known war protester. Both of my parents come from the Ivy League Elitist establishments that I have fought with my entire life. I have to deal with differences in opinion in my own family everyday.
Prokofy, I'm sorry you had to deal with all the bad apples that have been driving me up a wall this year. My advice is stop. There is no dialogue with these people. They have a different agenda which is not the open minded element of your own. I am sorry for putting you into this. Nothing has been gained by your dialog or diplomacy.
yes. this is what I want. I want people to realize how narrow minded they're little categories are. Prokofy... you made it all worth it. You can't stop my voice and you can't stop a retweet... twitter can disable accounts, but I can build a new panopticons every day. My next step though will not be to create another panopticons, my next step is to encourage and teach others to build they're own. You might not realize it, but I'm doing you a favor. Every high school kid in America will so be doing exactly what I am doing. I know I didn't innovate this idea. I heard Chris Brogan talking about the flaw months ago. The idea of panopticons is to publicize the flaw. you better stop attacking me personally, because every kid who gets blocked by a PMS infused retrobate like Kosso's girl will be building they're own @Panopticons very shortly
ps... in case this is erased. (I know this is not my blog) It will be on my blog. I trust you all know how to get there by now.
Labels: left politics» Media» rock the vote
Politics and the Rock or Pop Star. In 2004 "Rock the Vote", was supposed to bring out the Democrats. Puff Daddy and others in a music video like shoot and promotion were supposed to bring out the young set. Unfortunately the group failed to do segment marketing to figure out who the actual viewers on youth Television were. "Rock the Vote" ended up bringing more conservatives to the polls then otherwise, and while they watched P Diddy they certainly didn't take his politics as they're own. In what should of been an easy election for Kerry (between being funded by George Soros and Bush's stolen election accusations) It ended up being a loss because the entertainment industry forgot they're own bullshit. Youth voting has actually declined since "Rock the Vote" has been in existence. Only in 1992 did youth voting increase upward from its continuing downward descent, but so did all other age groups that year. Voter turnout among 18-24 year-olds was around 45% in 1990, Rock the Vote’s first year in business, but by 2000, this age group was voting in the range of 38%. There were about 27 million young people aged 18-24 in 1990 and around 29 million in 2000. That means around 11 million young people voted in 2000, and 12.1 million young people voted in 1990, for a net loss of one million young voters. "Rock the Vote" claims that in 1992 it registered 350,000 young people and help lead over two million new young voters to the polls and that these young people reversed a 20-year cycle of declining participation with a 20 percent increase in youth turnout compared to the previous Presidential election. Statistics show that Rock the Vote likely rode a statistical blip, as overall turnout was higher among all age groups that year. In 1996, "Rock the Vote" claimed to register 500,000 new voters, still short of what it was losing over time. Conservatives watch television and are generally more inclined to be (so called) culturally hip then the cultural elite. The media often doesn't realize what kind of jaded sarcastic people might actually watch a broadcast. It doesn't seem Obama and Obama girl learned any lessons here. Cooler then thou tactics might work a little in a primary to shock people into knowing your name, but the end result in a general election will be disgust.
Pam Geller’s new poster vandalized by leftist, so sanctimonious she can’t even see why she was arrestedMona Eltahawy is a darling of the feminist progressive left. She was recently attacked in Egypt's Tahrir square. ...another left win...
well, good! This will allow the public to talk about Islam. The more free conversation on the issue the better. they can't frame the con...
it did work for Obama though. Remember Obama Girl? image from the South Florida Chronicle It_is_not_clear_where_or_how the g...
Answer: At the very least one feminist Secretary of State ( BENGHAZI EMAILS ) This afternoon the White House released 100 pages o...
Liberal multiculturalists insist that Islam is the same as other major world religions. As usual, they are full of shit.. The l...
the night before the Boston bombing (that we now know Obama was warned by the Russians about)... we saw a CNN video about the Oklahoma City ...
Lori Lowenthal Marcus, the founder of Z Street who filed a lawsuit against the IRS, notes that “the very first hearing in Z STREET...
A local Egyptian delivery company has been smuggling KFC meals through the underground tunnels across the Egypt-Gaza border, the Christi...
Nakoula Basseley Nakoula has been sitting in a US federal prison in Texas since his photographed midnight arrest by half a dozen deputy she...
http: simonstudio.com/ark ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: "Carnegie Mellon University" < email@example.com...